?

Log in

oxymoronicwhore's Journal

Name:
Eirianwynn lovesss to write about stuffs.
Birthdate:
17 January
To be honest I'm just another user of LJ for private blogging purposes. The majority of my posts are friends-only, but I believe I made some public a while ago?

I'm a 20yo bulimic, so 99% of my entries will be about that. Food, weight and vomit related. The remaining 1% usually encompasses parts of my life that I want to document or things that I find interesting. I'm with an amazing guy, he pops up every now and again in the entries.

If that sounds like the kind of blog you want to be reading, feel free to add me and gain access!

Statistics